PRIDE MODELS 2018 MODEL SEARCH
Date: 12th October
Time: 1pm sharp
Location: The Market Place Shopping Centre, Mt Gambier
TO ENTER THE COMPETITON
- All entrants need to attend The market Place on 12th October 2018
- All entrants need to download and complete the online registration form which can be found at www.pridemodels.com.au under the page titled “Model Search”
- All entrants must attach a photo to the hardcopy version of the registration form and bring it with them on the day.
- All entrants must hand their forms to a judge at the event.
- Your full length non-returnable photo must be attached & your name written on the back.
- Please arrive with NO MAKE-UP, no spray tans and a simple hairstyle.
- Please arrive wearing skinny leg jeans and a fitted plain white or black top.
- If you are comfortable in heels please wear them.
- All entrants must be within the age of 13 & 18
- Your height will be measured on the day by a representative.
- Please arrive wearing minimal or no accessories.
- The Winner will be contacted via phone the following week.
- The Winner will be announced shortly thereafter via the Pride Models Instagram page.
The Winner will receive the following prize package:
- Contract with Pride Models
- $1500 Photo shoot
- Meetings with leading agencies in Sydney and possibly international agencies
ENTRY IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The Winner(s) will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by The Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being held at the Marketplace Shopping Center Mt Gambier
- The date of the competition is Friday the 12th of October, 2018. No other judging times will be held.
- The Promoter is Babycino Events trading as Pride Models. ABN 38 059 677 868.
- Entry is open to all female residents of Australia between the ages of 13 – 18 years.
- Entrants who are 12 years old are eligible if they turn 12 on or before February 28th 2019.
- Entrants must be between 160cms and 183cms, as stipulated by our international agency partners.
- Entrants under the age of 18 years of age must have written permission by way of a signature from their parent or legal guardian.
- Proof of age and residency may be required before collecting a prize – this proof must be in the form of legally issued documentation and The Promoter reserves the right to request further proof for any reason.
- Entrants may not be signed with any model agent, talent agent or acting agent in Australia or Worldwide.
- If you are the winner or a runner up, you hereby give the Promoter the right to publicly announce your name and image.
- By entering, you hereby give the Promoter the right to publicly display your image on Pride Models’ social media.
- All registration forms and attached photos become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. This information will not be passed on to a third party for any reason.
- In order to be considered, entrants must arrive to the event with a completed entry form and non returnable photo attached.
- All body shapes and sizes are encouraged to enter. Pride Models endorse a healthy weight range and BMI.
- In participating in the prizes, the winner(s) agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- Pride Models will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur: during the competition;
- whilst undertaking any activity in or connected with their entry into the competition;
- in the participation in any prize;
- resulting from failing to win a prize;
- as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compare, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person;
- in relation to failure of an entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
- arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this promotion;
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I bring with me?
You are required to bring a full length photo of yourself with no makeup. It should be a simple snap shot, not a professional or airbrushed photo. Staple your photo to your form and please write your name on the back of the photo in case it becomes detached from your entry form. Please make sure that you bring your entry form.
Is there any extra advice?
Just be yourself! We are looking for fresh faced, confident & friendly girls. We are looking for new faces, not experienced models.
When is the latest that I can arrive at the event?
The judging panel will see the last entrant at 3pm but we suggest arriving no later than 2:30pm to avoid disappointment.
What can I expect?
On the day, judges will begin meeting entrants from 1pm and will conclude at 3pm. The judges will personally meet each entrant, chat to them and take their entry form and you may be asked to do a short walk in front of the judges. We recommend taking part in the model workshop prior if you are having nerves. This will give you some extra confidence. The judges may want to take some additional photos of you..
Can I leave after meeting the judges?
Yes, you may leave once you have met with the judges, unless advised otherwise during your interview. All winners and runners up will be contacted via telephone the following week once the judges have made their decision.