MOUNT GAMBIER MODEL WORKSHOP

We have now had an overwhelming response and places are filling up quickly!

    Who should do this workshop?

    Anyone with an interest in modelling, who wants to build confidence or learn insider tips in the fashion industry. You do not have to be a certain height or clothing size and no experience necessary! All are welcome, but we do ask that girls are between ages of 13 – 18.

    What’s involved?

    This is a one day workshop, taught by industry leader Jane Morley (look her up in IG!). The following is covered; runway, how to break in to the industry, what agencies are really looking for and much more. Plus there is a professional photographer to take some gorgeous photos of you and the images will be yours to keep.

    Testimonials

    “We have been very happy with our contact with Pride since our journey began earlier this year.  We have had every question answered and we know Sarah is in great hands. The team are professional and experienced but also caring and respectful and will only consider opportunities that are right for her. Pride understand that living in Mt Gambier means we need to travel and are considerate of this.  Pride also understand that school and family are very important.” Amanda McKinnon

    “I am so excited to be working with Pride. I have loved the training I have done and learnt so much about the industry from people who have worked in the industry themselves. I can't wait to represent Pride as a working model.” Sarah McKinnon 

    Who are Pride Models?

    Pride launched 11 years ago, we represent models all around the world and all across Australia. The brands we work with include; Forever New, Sportsgirl, Dotti, Bardot, David Jones, Myer and many more. Pride is owned and managed by mums, so we understand the concerns you might have with your daughter starting out in the modeling industry, we are proud to be recognized as a nurturing agency who puts our models first.

    What will I get out of it? Are there any guarantees?

    There are never any guarantees, however around 60% of participants usually get signed. The other 40% might be recommend to acting agencies or even offered internships with Pride or our affiliate companies. At the very least, the overwhelming feedback is the girls have fun, make friends, build confidence and get some beautiful photos to keep.  

    When: 11th October

    Where: Mt Gambier Marketplace

    Time: 11am – 5:30pm 

    Cost: $500